You can now build installer packages for your Pims Client via Login builder project.
- Open Login builder project ("Appframe->Login Builder").
- Configure your project or create new one.
- In toolbar navigate and press "Build->Installer package..."
- Supply comments for your build and press "Build".
- You should open login builder where you usually build your "ClickOnce". Recommendation is to build it from our terminal servers.
- Installer package underlying technology (windows installer) uses strict version number policy, only 3 part version numbering is actually used and there is limit for each version number [major].[minor].[build] to [0..255].[0..255].[0..65535].
- You do not have to care about [build] version part. It will be incremented with every build of installer package.
- Any number can reside in last part of version number (last number is sometimes called [revision] or [private]).